Thursday, April 23, 2009

x)

Give Tan Ling Hui second face. Another post :DD
Right linghui? I know you're reading this. Hahaha.

This is a photo of her :P


I'm here right now.

Few more days to mye. Time to focus on studies. Man ):

MYE, Then June Hols. Then common test, Prelims & then o's. How fast!
Im totally not prepared.

My back ached like sheeeeeeeeeeeet. Freaking pain. I dont know why either. I couldnt even bend all the way down. I seriously dont like the feeling. Gosh, The pain is unbearable.

Dabian super nice, kind, lovely. Guess what. Under the hot sun, She helped me to carry my school bag till my bus stop. Which is so so damn heavy.
I love her to th max yoooo. Thanks for everything & advices. Again, talked non-stop, like we always used to. Crap & laughed alot, totally like crazy aunties.


Im tired.

No comments: